Of course, your home may well have an existing installation. That’s great in terms of paying for a whole new system, but older units, or ones that have not been maintained recently can get very expensive to run.Our 12 point check can reduce running costs.
12 Point Check.
- Check clean & calibrate thermostat.
- Check the refrigerant charge level.
- Inspect all visible refrigerant lines for leaks.
- Inspect & monitor the starting capabilities of the system.
- Monitor the air temperature for correct cooling & heating.
- Inspect all accessible duct work for leaks.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Inspect & adjust the fan & fan components.
- Inspect all filters & clean.
- Service any drain pump that is present.
- Inspect electrical circuit breakers & fuses for correct sizes.
- Inspect drain lines for correct drainage & leaks.
We have worked with many of your neighbours that I’m sure we can find someone for you to talk to and get a feel for the quality of our work, just ask.
We can visit your home, take a look at your system and give you a quote for a full service, repairing any damage, renewing any parts that are near the end of their usefulness…..and by all means get another quote in to compare.
We’re confident that our quality of service, assurance guarantee and ‘get it done’ approach to business will win out every time